Material: Food-grade silicone (FDA Standard)
Size:12.5×12.5×4cm / 4.92''×4.92''×1.57'' (Diamond-Shaped)
Size:12 x 8.5 x 5cm / 4.72''×3.34''×1.96'' (Skull)
Work temperature: -40℉ to 420℉ (-40℃ to 220℃)
Application: Making ice ball for bar, restaurants, hotel and home, can be use in oven, refrigerator, microwave oven and dishwasher
Can be made ice ball, bread, cake, popsicles, puddings, fruit jellies, chocolates, ice cream etc.
How to Use:
1. Wash ice tray by hand or in a dish washer before first use. Use dish soap to remove silicone smell if you feel it too strong and that bothers you
2. Fill lower tray 2/3 or half with liquid of your choice. (Too much liquid would make it hard to use the trays and too less liquid would not make good looking skull ice cubes. Start with 2/3 of liquid and see if it was the right amount. You can adjust amount of liquid and you will know the right amount soon)
3. Fit upper tray into lower tray and gently press down until excessive liquid comes out through the small holes on top and inner grooves are interlocked
4. Place ice tray upright in your freezer and freeze for 6 hours or longer. (For chocolate, 15 minutes is good enough)
5. Twist ice tray in all directions to break up skull ice cubes. Open and remove ice cubes from trays.
1pc 3D Skull Ice Cube Tray Mould (Cover + Base)
1pc Diamond Ice Cube Tray Mould (Cover + Base)
HOMCA 3D Skull and Diamond Ice Cube Mold with Lid Food Grade Silicone Ice Cube Tray Perfect for Whiskey Cocktails Chocolate Pastry and Candy BPA-Free - B07BJ73XBR